Emergia‘s primary focus is on small to medium-size portfolios based on a diversified asset allocation (in terms of both business segments and asset classes) in Canada, mainly in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario.
Revenue Generating Properties
Stabilized income-producing properties with high occupancy rates held in the portfolio for long-term revenue generation which:
- Consist of performing properties in established markets;
- Allow a critical mass to be reached in specific markets;
- Balance the portfolio with high-profile tenants and long-term leases;
- Enable dividends to be distributed to shareholders.
Full-scale revenue generating development opportunities that produce higher portfolio returns and value by:
- Identification and acquisition of strategic sites;
- Partial sale of peripheral or non-core assets to focus on high yielding development projects;
- Development from ground-up including rezoning, master-planning, conception and feasibility, and construction;
- integration and stabilization.
Properties where value-added strategies will result in improved net operating income and portfolio value through:
- Redevelopment of underperforming assets;
- Driving values and IRR by repositioning existing properties and increasing sites densification.
Interested in one of our buildings? Please contact us and our team will get back to you within one business day.