The Emergia Team has been active in Real Estate since 1996, having one goal in mind: create a legacy that would be different from the existing generally accepted industry standards. In 2018, Emergia was created with the purpose of building and developing real estate portfolios that would be different and leave a mark on future generations.
- Second closing of the private placement initiated in 2020, totaling $10.3M.
- First Acquisition in Ontario, (100-acre land in Alliston) marking the beginning of our expansion phase.
- First-level approval of the mixed-use development project in Dorval (approx. 100 residential units and 9,000 sq. ft. retail).
- DGI changes its name to Emergia Inc. and is now trading under the symbol CSE:EMER.
- Divesture of assets not aligned with the business plan.
- First closing of a private placement in the amount of $7.3M.
- Reduction of the short-term debt by $29.3M.
- Signing of binding agreements to acquire assets in Ontario.
- Implementation of a strategic plan aiming to redefine the core business activities of the Corporation, including:
- Divesture of hospitality assets;
- Concentration on revenue generating, optimization and development assets in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario;
- Acquisition of additional revenue generating and development properties.
- Completion of the RTO transaction involving Delma and GHP Group with Aydon Income Properties Inc., which then becomes The Delma Group Inc. ("DGI").
- DGI is listed on the CSE on March 23rd under the symbol CSE:DLMA.
- Change of management at year-end, appointing Henri Petit as the new CEO of the Corporation.
- Delma Resorts & Hotels (“Delma”) is created.
- Delma owned hospitality assets in Quebec, United States and Greece.
- Acquisition of a land (approx. 17M sq. ft.) for vast mixed-use development project.
- The GHP Group expands its operations from the Greater Montreal area to the province of Quebec.
- In 2006, the group’s portfolio reaches 500,000 sq. ft.
- The GHP Real Estate Corporation (“GHP Group”) is founded by Henri Petit in 1996.
- It deals in the acquisition of distressed commercial, industrial and multi-residential properties.
Our Board of Directors is dedicated to help the Corporation achieve its goals and maintain its vision in every project the Corporation undertakes.